ST JOHN'S CE PRIMARY SCHOOL
St John's CE Primary School achieved / leading parents partnership award / basic skills award / Investors in pupils
The Head teacher and SLE’s write and run training on the following:
- Maths – problem solving
Ofsted 2010 – Outstanding
- St John’s is an outstanding school that has been highly successful for a number of years.
- A calm, purposeful and positive environment guarantees pupils self-confidence and pride in everything they do.
- Innovations and the excellent curriculum, superb team work and excellent leadership from the head teacher
- Highly thoughtful behaviour / remarkable feelings of safety
- Good teaching and superb planning and meticulous analyses of teaching and pupils learning.
Average size - school
Average – number of pupils from minority ethnic heritage, a few NTE
Average – pupils with educational special needs