WILSDEN PRIMARY SCHOOL
At Wilsden Primary School the Deputy head teacher / SLE leads on the innovative way of engaging children text base learning.
Ofsted 2014 – requires improvement
- The headteacher provides a clear and purposeful direction to the school. He is now well supported by a new leadership team.
- Senior leaders are now increasingly bringing rapid improvements to the quality of teaching and achievement after a long period of staff turbulence has delayed school development
- Pupils are well behaved and feel safe. They are proud of their school.
- The curriculum increasingly provides rich, well planned experiences to motivate pupils and build increasingly rapidly on their learning.
- The school makes a strong contribution to pupils' health and well-being and promotes spiritual, moral, social and cultural development well.
larger than average-sized primary school
Average - The proportion of disabled pupils and those with special educational needs is broadly average.
Below Average - The proportion of disadvantaged pupils supported by the pupil premium funding
majority - of pupils are White British
below average - The proportion of pupils from minority ethnic groups few pupils speak English as an additional language.
Over three quarters - of the teachers are new to the school since the last inspection.