Through our partnership with Whole Education we have developed a SEND review professional learning offer for schools. Working with key partners, including SEND Senior Leaders of Education (SLEs), we offer a SEND Review, similar in scope to the existing Pupil Premium Review, and deploy SLEs and other leading practitioners to schools across Bradford and beyond to offer support and advice.
Bradford Birth to 19 Teaching School will deploy dedicated SEND leaders to work with schools to identify strengths and areas of development across eight key areas:
After a one-day review, an SEND SLE Leader with the relevant expertise will work collaboratively with the schools on their areas of priority, creating a bespoke package of support.
The SEND review is a six stage process:
2. Self -Evaluation. The school completes a current self-evaluation of current provision. This can downloaded here.
3. Preparation. The Reviewer requests preparatory information, analyses relevant data and confirms the programme
4. School visit. The Reviewer completes a one day visit, collects evidence and delivers feedback to the school
5. Reporting. The Reviewer submits a written report within an agreed timescale to the school
6. Follow up. A follow up visit for half a day will be agreed to support further work.
We would like to align the development of your practice with a further opportunity to support you in sustaining the impact of actions taken.
The review will take 2 days and will include half a day of preparation, a full-day visit and half-day follow-up to further support the school. You will also gain access to our resource tool and key question prompts to use once the review has taken place.
How to book?
Please telephone 01274 494898 or email email@example.com