HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Thinking process
Check you have the entry requirements for teaching – qualifications and experience.
Decide what age group and/or subject you want to teach.
Step 2: Application
- September 2021 starts – From 13th October 2021 you will be able to search and apply for courses on the UCAS website.
- January 2021 – if you aren’t holding an offer from APPLY 1, you can now continue to apply online through UCAS, adding one choice at a time through APPLY 2.
|Postcode||School||Course Code||Salaried or Unsalaried|
|BD8 9QW||St Edmund's Nursery School||2MHM||
|Course Code (KS1)||Course Code (KS2)|
|Course Code (3-7)||Course Code (5-11)|
||N559||Z124||Unsalaried (fee funded)
|BD21 4QH||Parkwood Primary School||3BF8||3BF9||Unsalaried (fee funded)|
|BD4 6JF||St Johns CE Primary School||3BFB||3BFC||Unsalaried (fee funded)|
|BD5 7RR||Dixons MAT||G911||G922||Unsalaried (fee funded)|
|BD18 4NR||Saltaire Primary School||H027||Unsalaried (fee funded)|
|Postcode||School||Subject Course Code||Salaried or Unsalaried|
|BD8 9QW||Bradford Birth to 19 SCITT||Biology (36TG)||Unsalaried (fee funded)|
|BD16 2RS||Bingley Grammar School||Art and Design (3CMN)||Unsalaried (fee funded)|
|Business Studies (AW07)|
|Modern Languages (363R)|
|Physical Education (3642)|
|Physics with Maths (3CMP)|
|Religious Education (363W)|
|BD9 6NA||Belle Vue Girls Academy||Biology (36CH)||Unsalaried (fee funded)|
|Business Studies (3DV9)|
|Religious Education (36CK)|
|BD16 1EE||Beckfoot School||English (35XH)||Unsalaried (fee funded)|
|Design and Technology (AE96)|
|Physical Education (35XG)|
|BD3 0DU||Carlton Academy Trust||Art and Design (P430)||Unsalaried (fee funded)|
|Business Studies (V095)|
|Design and Technology (G722|
|Religious Education (Y200)|
Step 3: The Interview
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. You will be asked to bring original certificates of your qualifications, proof of address and proof of identification.
- The interviews will be held in schools and involve school leaders.
- You should expect to be observed in a classroom environment working with a small group of children, be interviewed by a panel of senior leaders, undertake literacy and numeracy tests.
- The classroom observation is centred around a book. Click here for a list of book ideas.
- In all, to demonstrate your passion for teaching, and to have clear ideas about what makes learning fun and successful.
Step 4: The Offer
- If successful you will be made an offer conditional on qualifications checks and a DBS clearance. Also to pass a check on ID, childcare disqualification checks and proof of address.
- You will also be invited to our induction event to be held in early July (date to be confirmed)